Monday 28 May 2007

Non-Countdown Related - Luther Arkwright

One of the few posts I've made on this blog discussing something other than its subject, Countdown, was this review of Bryan Talbot's wonderful new graphic novel Alice In Sunderland. I discovered yesterday that he's made his classic The Adventures Of Luther Arkwright (one of the all-time greats - Alan Moore, Warren Ellis and others have very obviously been influenced by it) available online for £5 . Oddly, it's not linked from the front page of his official site...
It's available here (full disclosure - that's a referral link, which means if you buy it I get a small portion of the price, like with Amazon links. If you hate me and don't want to give me any money, the direct link is http://bryan-talbot.com/lutherarkwright ).

I'm hoping to post later today with my first attempt at guessing what Countdown is counting down towards...

No comments: